Thursday, January 25, 2007

No Animal Love For Me @ Sundance...

So,

I will be posting a travelogue in Creative Screenwriting Magazine's Itunes podcast regarding my Sundnace journey, but wanted to post this brief review of the documentary Zoo.

This is the doc about the guy who died when his colon perforated during a romantic interlude with a horse (I'm not joking - this is a real film).

I and my journalist friends were pretty let down by this film mainly because it was so horribly boring - and for subject matter that would seem to be so offbeat it truly is a lost opportunity of a film and it all stems from the writing's complete lack of creating a broader scope to the story. It's simply a retelling of a limited amount of information again, and again, and again, and... you get the point...

Film Threat's Mark Bell interviewed me for their podcast and gave me permission to respost the interview - so - here's my brief review - click on the link below and enjoy...

Watch my video here